From wardrobes, drawers and shelving, to cabinets, trolleys and chests, these storage solutions will keep everything in its place in your bathroom.
For your bathroom to be a sanctuary, it must first be clutter-free and tranquil. Even compact spaces can become elegant. Bathroom storage is step one in this process.
‘It is important to select bathroom storage solutions that will enhance the space and complement the style and décor of the room for many years to come. For this reason, products that are classic and elegant have proved to be timeless.’ – Joslyn Goodale from Victorian Bathroom
1.Play with space. Negative space can create a striking aesthetic.
2. Mix and match. Mix different materials like wood, cement, natural stone and perspex for a singular look.
3. Double up. Knock down the wall dividing your bathroom and bedroom and replace it with shelving, or cupboards if you desire more privacy.
4. Final touches. Ladders, baskets and hooks are inexpensive items that add character to your bathroom.
Hot tips from Victorian Bathrooms on making storage work in compact spaces
1. Corner shelves and baskets take up less space than cupboards.
2. A wall-mounted towel stacker saves space and helps to keep clutter off the floor.
3. Swivel-mirror cabinets provide a dual-purpose storage solution.
4. Choose freestanding décor, rather than items that are bolted to the wall, so you can easily rearrange your space.