We’ve got your weekend sorted. We’ve rounded up the 5 hottest places to be this coming weekend. Head out to these events and let us know what you think. Here’s DECO’s list of must-visit spring weekend happenings…
1. We Love Real Beer Craft Beer Festival (Old Biscuit Mill / Woodstock / Cape Town / Friday 30 September / 4 pm – 11 pm) Join the rest of Cape Town for the finest craft beer and hippest fashion.
2. Hover Mountain Exhibition by artist Jean De Wet (Wolves Cafe / Joburg / Opens Friday 30 September / 6 pm / Runs for month of October) Visit this hip hang-out and see what all the fuss is about. Jean is one to watch.
3. Neon Spring Night Market (You & Me & Everyone We Know Market / Labia Theatre / Cape Town / 5 pm – late) Neon meets spring in the form of this market, where colour is the new black. Stroll about and experience a clash of sounds, food, music and fashion, spring style.
4. I Heart Market (Moses Mabhida Stadium / Durban / Saturday 1 October / 9 am – 2 pm) The place to be if you’re into vintage finds and fresh goods. DECO bargains galore!
5. Hermanus Whale Festival (Hermanus / Western Cape / 30 September – 4 October) You’ll find us at the water’s edge (With binoculars in hand. And a beer in the other!).
Going to these events? We’d love to hear what you thought. Join Elle Decoration on twitter and tweet us your comments.