You can pretty much add Nutella to anything and it immediately becomes a delectable treat. Here at DECO we’re particularly fond of caffeinated beverages and can often be found with a cup of joe at our desks, especially on days when we’re chasing deadlines.
Safe to say, this recipe for a salted Nutella latte caught our eye quickly and we decided that we just had to share it with you. The recipes calls for a pinch of salt but we recommend adding any amount to your own personal preference
Makes 1 serving.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 scant tbsp Nutella
- 1/2 tsp vanilla simple syrup (see below)
- a pinch kosher salt
- 60ml freshly brewed espresso
- In a microwave-safe cup, heat milk, Nutella, simple syrup, and kosher salt for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway in between.
- Remove from microwave and froth to your liking. Add to freshly brewed espresso. Stir and serve. Sprinkle with cocoa powder if you wish.
- 1 cup pure cane sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan until just dissolved.
- Stir in extract.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Recipe and images as seen on www.thefauxmartha.com
For More Design Inspiration
The 2017 Field Report is not about fleeting trends – its about quality and perfection, about bringing back traditional skills and craftsmanship. We speak to the visionaries, icons and experts who shape their unique, lasting and life-enhancing concepts for us to embrace through their designs, recipes, buildings and explorations. Pick up your copy today and tell us what you think on Twitter @Elle_Deco using #2017FieldReport.