[FEATURED] Pleasant scents complete great design and can easily evoke nostalgia. Charlotte Rhys products help you create just the right mood.
Fragrances have the power to transport you through time: a whiff of a certain perfume can remind you of your first love, the scent of freshly baked bread is as comforting as home, and florals can instantly take you to a botanical garden on a summer’s day.
Charlotte Rhys, specialists in luxury scented bath, body, home and lifestyle products, understands this. Their wide range of items allow you to enter a magical world of fragrance. The company believes anyone and their surroundings can be instantly transformed and enlivened by enchanting scents.
Multiple green credentials
The world’s collective conscience is gaining awareness to be kinder to the planet. Charlotte Rhys is well ahead of that curve.
‘We are committed to the protection of natural resources and to reducing negative impact and stress on the planet, and have integrated environmental awareness and ethics into our core business strategy,’ the company says.
The products are:
- 100% endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty and the Vegan Society of South Africa.
- Eco-friendlybecause the bottles are made from 70% recycled material.
- Free from harmful chemicals and dyes, including ingredients such as parabens/petroleum byproducts, liquid paraffin and so on.
- Made from local ingredients such as Baobab Seed Oil, Kalahari Melon Seed Oil and Organic Green Rooibos. Indigenous plant material is sourced through ethical supply chains and has been sustainably wild-harvested by the primary producers, actively protecting biodiversity.
- The company complies with the relevant environmental legislation and is committed to supporting fair trade, and socially responsible practice.
From South African shores to the world
You can shop the range online or find these products in a hotel, resort or lodge, both locally or globally.
Find Charlotte Rhys online: