In our latest Ideas Issue, on shelf now, we talk about the top trends to introduce in your home this season. From copper toasters to extravagant materials such as velvet and marble, the options are endless. Today we share with you our must-have items for the week, based on our favourite trends.
1. Metallic Signature Ceiling Pendant Light, R749 Superbalist
2. Round Wood and Marble Cheese Board, R795 Weylandts
3. Brass Cup by Ferm Living, R380 available through detailtwentyfour.co.za
4. Typography Mug by Playtype Concept Store, R350 available through detailtwentyfour.co.za
5. Copper Coated Cooking Utensils, R149 each @home
6. Omami Blanket, R1 799 Country Road
7. Marble Clock, R699 Country Road
8. Mini Olive Tree, R119 Woolworths
9. Greystone Mirrors, R1459 Loft Living
When deciding on which fabrics, paints and materials to pair with these items on (or similar to) our wish list, think dusty pinks and different shades of grey and white to ensure the gold and copper accessories really stand out.
And if you’re decorating on a budget, we’ve found an easy DIY for you to try out here and it involves beautiful copper desktop organisers.
If you’re looking for more tips on how to style copper, marble and different fabrics in your home, make sure you grab a copy of our latest Ideas Issue on shelf now.