It doesn’t get any better than this. The DECO Team have been dreaming about African travel lately, so much so that we shared the top 10 addresses that we discovered around this magic content of ours in our brand new Summer Issue 93.
Oh, actually it does get better than this. Our marketing manager Jacelize Du Preez has organized a one-time-only reader special for you!
Her dream holiday is…
‘without doubt on Medjumbe Private Island. Situated in the Quirimbas Archipelago, Northern Mozambique, Medjumbe Island is 1km in length and 300 metres wide. The island’s pristine white beaches and fantastic dive sites, make it ideal for diving enthusiasts and honeymooners alike. The accommodation consist out of 13 thatched chalets and all the chalets comes equipped with an outdoor sun deck with hammock. All that I need is a crash course in scuba diving…and a man!’
This special offer includes:
· Return island transfer from Pemba (Mozambique) to Medjumbe
· 5 nights’ accommodation in a luxury Beach Chalet
· Breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks, bottled water, house wine, local beer and selected house spirits,tea/coffee, mini-bar
· Non-motorised activities/equipment
· Emergency medical evacuation
· International/domestic flights ex Pemba Airport (Mozambique)
· Airport taxes (if applicable)
· Visa costs
· Specialised and/or Premium Brand beverages
· Food and beverage services to Beach Chalets
· Motorised watersports and all activities not specified
· Gratuity, park fees and all items not stated above
o Offer valid for travel until 31 March 2014 (excluding dates 23 Dec 2013 – 05 Jan 2014)
o Please quote ELLE DECO
o Package based on minimum 5-night stay
o Subject to availability
o Payment to be made before 31 December 2013 to qualify (ROE fixed at 9.25)
o Applicable to FIT bookings only
o No Children U/16
o Single supplement waiver applicable
· Access to Medjumbe Private Island is via Pemba Airport from Johannesburg, followed by a 45-minute scenic light aircraft transfer to Medjumbe’s airstrip.
· Solenta Aviation operate the island transfers in the Quirimbas Archipelago – transfer rate: R 3 555.00 pp return including passenger tax.
· LAM (Air Mozambique) flies to Pemba from Johannesburg daily (via Maputo) – fare: from ZAR 5 500.00 pp (including airport taxes).
· Airlink flies to Pemba from Johannesburg on Mon, Wed and Fri (direct) – fare: from ZAR 6 800.00 pp (including airport taxes).
Call 011 658 0633 or email email@example.com. Please quote ELLE DECO when enquiring/booking.