In the latest Ideas Issue 101, we feature Natalia Sánchez Echevarria’s beautiful home. She is not only an Interior Designer but also the stylist of Elle Decoration Denmark. Her home is bursting with colour and ideas for you to try.
At my home you are allowed to make a mess, dance or lie about on the floor.
1. Bac chair from Capellini, R12 300 from Kartell
2. Ceramic Tableware, R40 from Weylandts
3. Swing arm adjustable desk lamp, R2195 from Weylandts
4. Chunky Knit Throw, R899 from Woolworths
5. Rocco Large Jug, R229 from Country Road
6. HAY Clips, R560 for five from Créma Design
7. Gold steel candle holders, R350-R475 from LIM
8 & 9. Rupert Cushion, R499 from Country Road
10. Torina three seater sofa, R17995 from Weylandts
For more tips on how to get this look, grab a copy of our latest Ideas Issue.