ELLE Decoration is looking to hire a dynamic design intern. If you’ve got a passion for editorial and digital design, as well as decor and lifestyle, we want to hear from you! Our six month internship program offers the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the production of ELLE Decoration magazine (print and online) and work directly with the design team.
CAPE TOWN: Design Intern for Elle Decoration
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design of in-house and client online material – leaderboard, island banners, designs and promotional images to work across all social media
- Assist with design of online marketing material and sales proposals
- Create online content for site, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Good experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Good working knowledge of wordpress sites and social media channels
- Able to commit to the agreed hours for the full six months
- Highly organised; dependable, punctual and resourceful.
- Ability to work in an energetic atmosphere and take direction.
- Exceptional communication and grammar skills, both written and spoken.
- A high work ethic is a must.
- A passion for the media, print and design industry.
Things to note:
- You will require your own transport and laptop
- The position is for a minimum of six months
Want to apply?
If you are interested in applying, wow us with a top-notch CV and an inspiring cover letter. You can email it right away to Naazneen email@example.com. Be quick about it!
Our Ideas Issue is on shelf now and packed with achievable ideas and solutions for updating your home, it’s a keeper! We give you the freshest advice and inspiration for updating your kitchen, making breakfast for champions, and round up the sexiest fabrics for 2016. Pick up your copy today and tell us what you think on Twitter @Elle_Deco, sharing your #IdeasIssue #DecoSelfie