Love the whimsical aeroplane mural on page 25 of The Room supplement in our latest issue? We bring you step-by-step instructions for creating the look at home…
Plane outline: Plascon Pompeii (B3-E1-1)
Aeroplane: Plascon Baby Bird Blue (B2-B2-1)
Propeller: Plascon Clown Fish (O1-A1-1)
Cloud outline: Plascon Bleached Baobab (Y2-C2-2)
Clouds: Plascon Evening Mist (WHT 08)
Sky: Plascon Lagoon Mirror (WHT 03)
- Print out this image in your chosen size.
- Cover the reverse side of the image in graphite by rubbing a soft pencil (8B) over the surface.
- Tape the paper to the wall with the printed side facing you and the graphite side facing the wall.
- Draw over the outline of the picture with a hard pencil (2H).
- The pressure from the pencil will transfer the graphite onto the wall. Make sure you draw on all the lines.
- Remove the paper from the wall. Your drawing will be on the wall.
- Paint inside the lines and then paint the outside lines.