Elle Decoration Magazine is excited to offer two internships for up and coming talented individuals looking to gain experience in the décor industry.
As Benjamin Franklin famously said ‘Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.’ We believe that internships are one of the most effective ways to learn the tricks of the trade. We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team and currently have two openings:
CAPE TOWN: Decor Intern for Elle Decoration
CAPE TOWN: Digital Intern for Elle Decoration
We are looking for a digital intern to assist with website content production and making our social media community the very best it can be. Candidates must have a passion for social media, be personally active online with WordPress experience and interested in the latest social network trends. You can apply for our Digital Intern position here.
- Highly organized; confident, dependable, punctual and resourceful.
- Ability to work in an energetic atmosphere and take direction.
- Strong communication skills.
- Digital design knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus.
Things to note:
- You will require your own transport and laptop
- The position is for a minimum of three months
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We’ll be closing applications in just a couple of weeks.