Pickled nectarine cuts the rich, creamy burrata in this bright summertime salad.
- 2 nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups mixed bitter greens (such as arugula and mizuna)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 8 ounces burrata or fresh mozzarella, cut or torn into 1-inch pieces
Toss nectarines, onion, vinegar, and sugar in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Let sit 10 minutes.
Pour off pickling liquid from nectarines and onion, reserving liquid. Add greens, mint, 2 tablespoons oil, and 2–3 tablespoons reserved liquid; toss to combine.
Place burrata on plates, top with salad, and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Calories (kcal) 280 | Fat (g) 20 | Saturated Fat (g) 8 | Cholesterol (mg) 45 | Carbohydrates (g) 12 | Dietary Fiber (g) 2 | Total Sugars (g) 8 | Protein (g) 14 | Sodium (mg) 480