Need a little motivation to switch to LED bulbs? Samsung is giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win a Samsung LED light hamper.
Put the light back into your lifestyle with Samsung.
Simply tell us what lights up your life and use the hashtag #SamsungLED. You can enter in the comments below or via twitter. Entrants should tag Samsung and Elle Decoration (@SamsungSA and @Elle_Deco).
Here are five reasons why you should make the change and switch to LED.
- LED lights bring 80% more energy efficiency that CFLs (compact fluorescent lamps)
- Compared to an incandescent bulb, LED light bulbs last up to 15 times longer
- Cost-effective and good for your electricity bill
- Fewer light bulbs to buy and change
- LEDs are also dimmable to the softest levels with absolutely no flickering or annoying buzz
“Samsung LED lights lasts up to 40 times longer than traditional incandescent bulbs, resulting in a dramatic reduction in labour and replacement lamp costs. At the same time they provide substantial savings on overall electricity bills, with a recoup of investment time of between one and two years,” says Michael McKechnie, Business Leader for Digital Air Solutions at Samsung Electronics South Africa.
Competition closes this Friday.
Follow Samsung on Twitter.