Learn cutting-edge interior design skills
Our DECORATING issue showcases some of SA’s top decorators, and now you can stand a chance to explore the exciting world of interior design and decorating by entering this competition and a place on an Interior Design short course. Approved by the leading homeware store @home, it is worth R9000. Learn to design and decorate interior spaces like a pro during the 10-week part-time short course, which is presented entirely online by online education company, GetSmarter. Designed for individuals with busy lifestyles in mind, the short course can be completed anytime, anywhere and at your own pace. The course starts on 18 june 2013. Visit www.getsmarter.co.za for more information.
To win all you have to do is comment below and tell us: who is your favourite interior designer and why? ( Go to ELLE Deco’s latest issue for inspiration)
Terms and Conditions
1. Only one entry per person will be accepted
2. This prize refers to the June presentation of the Interior Design short course approved by @home only and cannot be transferred.
3. Winners must be prepared to be interviewed and submit a photograph and such material could be used in future marketing material.
4. Notifications: all winners will be notified by telephone and email.
5. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
This competition is now closed.
The winner will be announced shortly.