All entrants need to do is purchase any tin of paint that features the Dulux Dog on Dulux branded product packaging, SMS (charged at R1) ‘Brazil’, their name, the last four digits of the barcode, as well as the store indicated on their till slip to 32083. What’s more, 10 lucky runners-up will stand in line to win a Sony Bravia 46” LED TV. Terms and conditions available on www.dulux.co.za.
Do the Samba
The grand prize includes
- two tickets to Brazil worth R100 000
- seven night’s accommodation
- a grandstand ticket to the Rio Carnival 2014
- as well as spending money to the value of R20 000 ensuring winners can do the samba in style.
- What’s more, the winning couple will be treated to a full day Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountains tour with lunch, a full day visit with lunch included to Tropical islands which are part of the Sepetiba Bay, a half day tour to Petrópolis City (also known as The Imperial City of Brazil), as well as a half day Jeep tour of the Tijuca Forest and botanical gardens.
It’s important that entrants keep their till slip in a safe place, as failure to produce proof of purchase will unfortunately result in disqualification.
Winners of the 10 Sony BRAVIA 46-inch LED televisions, which retail at R7 999 each, will no doubt also do a happy dance. They too, will have to produce proof of purchase, as well as a valid TV licence in order to claim their prize.
Be Inspired by Colour
The competition closes January 15th, 2014 so now is the time to bring some colour to your work or living space. When selecting the tin of paint to be used as your competition entry, why not be inspired by the glamorously flamboyant shades of South America. Let’s Colour Brazil; terms and conditions apply.
To stay abreast of what is happening in the colourful world of Dulux, visit the following social media platforms: